I love my hands. They aren’t the prettiest hands. They’ve been burnt, pricked, and cut. They are dry and calloused. They are showing signs of age and my joints ache. Yet, they still do the work I require of them. I can still hand sew the fine details in my products, draw and shade like I’m sculpting in clay, and gently hold my kids’ hands. I am blessed to have such capable hands, and no matter how the look, or how they hurt, I love them!
- Lovebug Hair Clips by FunkyBsDesigns etsy.me/1y5Zlik via @Etsy 3 years ago
- Double Hearts Hair Clips by FunkyBsDesigns etsy.me/1IILFNV via @Etsy 3 years ago
- Blue Hearts Hair Clips by FunkyBsDesigns etsy.me/1IIKApk via @Etsy 3 years ago
- Bubble Gum Pink Ballerina Newsboy Hat by FunkyBsDesigns etsy.me/1ov6hgV via @Etsy 3 years ago
- Blue Cupcake Toggle Headband by FunkyBsDesigns etsy.me/1ov2Q9O via @Etsy 3 years ago